Are you a dynamic and ambitious individual seeking a hands-on internship experience in the insurance industry? Look no further! Rathbun Insurance is excited to announce an opening for a Summer Intern to join our team. This internship opportunity offers a unique chance to explore various facets of the insurance sector through an exclusive customized Internship Passport Program provided by Genuine Immersion.
Job Title: Intern
Location: 529 West Saginaw Street Lansing, MI 48933
Duration: Summer 2024 (Start and End date will be dictated by summer school schedules)
Hours: 16- 20 hours per week
About Rathbun Insurance: Rathbun Insurance is a leading player in the insurance industry, committed to providing top-notch services and innovative solutions. As a Summer Intern at Rathbun, you will be part of a dynamic and collaborative work environment that values creativity, initiative, diversity, and continuous learning.
- Internship Passport Program: Rathbun Insurance utilizes Genuine Immersions, passport program. This intentional program offers interns an opportunity to gain a comprehensive understanding of the insurance industry by rotating through different departments within Rathbun Insurance and shadowing industry partners. This program is designed to provide interns with exposure to various roles and responsibilities, allowing for a holistic view of our organization and the industry.
- Real Impact Projects: As a Rathbun Insurance intern, you won't just be an observer – you'll have the opportunity to actively contribute to the success of our organization. Choose and work on projects that bring about real change, providing you with a sense of accomplishment and valuable experience.
- Participate in the Internship Passport Program, rotating through different departments.
- Collaborate with teams on day-to-day tasks and projects.
- Contribute innovative ideas and solutions to enhance processes and services.
- Engage in professional development opportunities.
- Current Student (high school or post-secondary).
- Desire to grow communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive attitude with a willingness to learn and take on new challenges.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Proven commitment to timeliness and professionalism.
How to Apply: If you are passionate about the insurance industry and ready to make a meaningful impact, we want to hear from you! Please submit your resume and a cover letter outlining your interest in the internship to laura [at] rathbunagency [dot] com by Friday, March 1st. Interviews will take place in March and a selection will be made by the end of the month. Be sure to include your availability between May and September.